CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl XLLI


Yeah,


I can hardly believe that the giants won the superbowl, not that I didn't want them to win or anything, but it started to look dim at the very end. I wasn't positive that they were going to score the tuchdown, but I had a feeling that they would. Anyway I am glad that they won. Some of the commercials were really funny last night. I don't know if you guys watch them but I do. I especialy loved the one thaat hade the talking baby it was great. I also liked the one that made a play off of The Godfather with the oil in the car, And that dude screaming like a girl. But that is just my opinion. Leave me some comments of all the other commercials that yall thought were funny.

GO GIANTS



3 comments:

Ms. Dumas said...

My fave commercial was the Clydesdale one where the dog trains the horse. I loved it! :)

Gabby O. Jo. AKA ms.jonas! said...

Hey Alex its Gabby!

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch this, so... i have nothing to say. And I wish Gabby would tell me hey too. Oh well. :(