CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am sad

Why our y'all hatin on my blog? I am about to cancel my blog no one ever looks at it. it is making me very sad. So any way 4 more days of school left for me. and I don't know about y'all, but i am pretty pumped up. Then on May 30, I am going to Missouri for a rokin' camp barnabas. Where are y'all going to be, oh right I forgot, y'all are going to be in Baton Rouge, Louisiana being a punk, hanging out at blue Bayou getting a "tan". mean while i will Be hanging out at Little Rock, Arkansas. Memphis, Tenneessee. PLAYA WHAT.

P.S. you better start reading my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know that people don't desprately check back every hour on the hour to see if you've posted, huh? Maybe you should do some research, instead of bragging about some dumb camp, huh? HUH?!?
Loser.

Anonymous said...

Who's this calling you a loser? I dont kno wat their prob is, but your far from a loser. Yeah, you might need to post more often but thats just tude. Its not even a dumb camp either.

Anonymous said...

ok- you ARE not a loser!! your cool. and camp barnabas is NOT a dumb camp. My brother went there a few years ago. I think its gonna be cool to have that experience. well whoeva is callin alex a loser, better stop cause thats mean.

Anonymous said...

jnhgvfcdxcgvhbjnkmnhjbgfghjk mnhugyftdserdtfy tfytr ftuyr ty yuytr5e4rty hgfyu bghjk we4r !

Anonymous said...

Now that I have found your blog, I'll for sure check often. I think your photos are copo!. I am photographer too, more portrait type photos usually. Check out website visionsbybrian.net Send me some candid photos of yourself and I'll mess with them. Who knows what I'll accomplish. I am in Florida now but originally from New Orleans. Moved here JUST before hurricane Katrina. Good timing on my part! Storm do much damage in your area? Hope not and youall are OK. Catch you next time.
Brian