CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Leavin for nowheresville.

Well have you ever heard of rayville. yeah well that is where my aunt ives. it is kind of by monroe. I love rayville it is out in the country so you can do just about anything. I am going there for my cousins weding. It will be so much fun. so do you have any relatives that live in a town that doesn't exsist. if so tell me where they live. I would love to hear about it. tell yall about it more when I come back.

3 comments:

carly said...

You ever heard of Dawsonville, Georgia?! Well, thats where I'm from...yea.

Anonymous said...

ever heard of zwolle? yeah its a real place

Kaylee said...

well I can't think of any places I know that "don't exhist" but I live in st. francisville and that's way out in the middle of no where. one time we had a sleepover at my house for the lifegroup sparkle and Ashley Arnold was one of the drivers. also just for the record if you are going to my house coming from baton rouge, you have to go on a LONG CURVY road. so anyway Ashley was driving to my house and she said it was like a rollercoaster- so hold on tight. lol but yeah I live way out in the good ole st. franny ville!!