CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Major Accomplishment

This is the first time that I have ever done A post at school. My teacher gave us computer time and I decided to blog. Well today is a Friday which means that it is automatically the best day of the week however the day itself has gone pretty good. I am about to have to do something called Battle of the bands. We had to create an instrument and a song about a book that we know. I guess it is going to go well. I am very tired today. The school lunch was soggy chicken nuggets. I also have something called honor band tomorrow. I am trying out on the snare drum I hope that I can Make it. I haven't been practicing much though. SHHHHHH don't tell Mr. Pizzo. And for all of those non-Sherwood people that is the Band Director. he is pretty cool. So how is yalls day going. Oh yeah and another thing I have no homework this weekend. Man does that make me pumped. Ell I will talk to you later. Next time it will probably be at home.


Talk To You Later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well that's cool. I wish I didn't have any homework this weekend lol . Well I hope you get to play the drums. So what have you been up to lately?

Anonymous said...

Dangerous!! Where's the next place? ....Might it be the.........LIBRARY?!

Anonymous said...

heya thats cool. i bet u were in mrs. brittens class huh? pretty beastin' ill see u l8ta.
-Katherine

Anonymous said...

ahhh. aren't you happt about making honor band this time!!?? ....well now that i know that you don't practice i may have to tell pizzo. cuz.... i can turn your grade into an F!!!!! hahaha

luv ya,
preppy rich gurl
(AKA sarah)

Anonymous said...

what the hell does that mean? who gave you that random nickname? Did you make it up?