CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Too Short!!!!

Even though we got about 2 weeks off, it still seems a little too short. We go back on tuesday. When do yall go back. Or for the ferraras, when do yall go home.lol. I had a great christmas. i started a huge post and then when i pushed publish, it said their was complications. Everything was deleted. So i hope this will make up for my lack of meaty posts. And i do expect to see at least one comment from micheal. Who said he reads my every day. I am going to check the date. Well That is it for now adios.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yeah I always think our break is too short. Um I think we start school again on monday. But on a different subject, I can't wait for pathfinders to start again. It's sad to think about but I only have a couple more months until I have to leave pathfinders and start refuge :( . Now don't get me wrong I love tweeze and Jen but I'm gonna miss Tyler ,Crystal, and pathfinders like crazy!!! Well have a good next couple days of break.