CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Getting In Touch With Nature

On Sunday night I left to go camping in Percey Quin, Mississippi. I went with my mom. And trust me she is definately not a camper.I had so much fun. However I think we created a new breed of camping. We went to wal-mart 4 times. and only ate 2 of seven meals at our campsite. We were so cold in our tent. And did I mention my mom hates the cold. If it gets below 50 she puts an Eskimo jacket on. no lie. Any way on Tuesday night we had heating pads because it got down to 30 degrees. Anyway, suprisingly we survived 3 nights and 4 days by ourselves. And basicaly I did all the work. You should try it. It was a blast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like my type of camping! why am i not on your blog roll.
Chase

Anonymous said...

Camping never really was my thing. I liked having a house and bathroom when I got back home though.

Anonymous said...

haha yea the youth went there last November. Yes it was definitley cold. It got a little warmer & it was pretty in the day. I was glad to be home though :)
-Katherine