CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pullin An All-Nighter


Me and my friend Michael Guillot have been awake all night. We are so tired. it is 5:10 A.M. right now. We have been watching Full House and The Fresh Prince Of Belaire. You can tell we're nerdy because we can't wait for the early Show to come on. What time does The Early Show come on anyway? Well, Hopefully we will make it. Anyway, I just Drank A REDBULL and I think it's kicking in. So, on that note I'll let Michael type some. Sorry guys Michael is too shy to type on the blog. Oh well. It's not like we needed him to type anything.




Oh Wait hold up, Hold up. Michael decided that he was going to show yall some blogging love after all.




THIS WHAT MICHAEL IS TYPING:




Hola hola hola! Michael here, and well, most of you don't even know me. I go to school with Alex, so yeah. If you don't you should be jealous. Well, not really. But yeah. After attempting to build a house of cards, playing a marathon of UNO, playing the guitar, watching some Spidey III, and bunch of other useless stuff to try and keep us awake, we thought many times of passing out. But low and behold, at 5:28, we're still kickin. So yeah. Adios, amigos!




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH this night was awesome! (Even though I felt like I was at woodstock and faith and josh did some freaky stuff with insense!)

I suprised no one commented on my blogging on the alex blog. Tear. Tear.

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe

luv ya!!!!!!!
sarah