CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hello

Whats up guys. i am so exited you know why? Because my birthday is in 5 days March 6, 1995.

Also it is so refreshing to know that I have Someone in my life that will always be there with me. I mean sure it's great to have friends, but even a friend can hurt you. I learned that if you put your trust in drugs, alchohal, parties, or your boyfriend/girlfriend. All those things are temporary. But if you put your trust in my friend, Jesus, the only true friend. He's not temporary. and know matter what you do he will always love you. For me it is hard for me to believe, that I can mess up so many times and he still loves me. For those of you who don't know what it feels like, Yall will have to find out for yourself.Just cause I'm going to heaven doesn't mean you can take a free ride with me. You have to be Lonely, Beaten, God-seeking, And Ask God to forgive you just like I did.

3 comments:

C.D. said...

PREEEEEEEEEEEACH!!!! That was awesome, lil Hardee. Keep bringin the heat! You're amazing :)

Ms. D

JESUS FREAK :) said...

SQUIRL!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!!!!!ITS LIKE 3 HOURS TILL YOUR B-DAY SO IM NOT TP EARLY
LIKED THE POST!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Deep. I'm impessed buddy. No insults this time. :)