CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gustov!!!!!!!!!!!!




Unless you are a complete idiot or idiota for those of you spanish viewers, you have probably heard of Hurricane Gustav. you know, the big hurricane that supposed to come towards Baton Rouge. well it did. it was amazing. we lost power for 4 days. Did yall lose power when did it come back on? How are your houses? well I hope that yall are ok. Man, I hope that Ike, Ick, icky, or Iky don't come through here. actually i do kind of want them to come, but I dont want any one to get hurt. but I do want the power to go out. Have yall seen the projected path for Ike? Dang, that thing is coming right at us. Well best of luvk to everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOOL! You WANT to lose power? Get of the crack, and think like a logical person. Luckly for me, I only lost power for a week, and survived by standing in front of a box fan all day long. No school till who knows when. The 15th, maybe. I just hope I have most of my Christmas Break!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, we just got power back Saturday morning. Yall r lucky yall didnt have all of us + Lyndsey and RAy at ur house. - Katlyn

Anonymous said...

WOAH!!!! HELLO LIME GREEN!!!!! lol I like the new look for your blog. Hey, what happened to your blogroll? I don't see it. Oh and if you get a chance, ANSWER YOUR E-MAIL!!!! lol jk you can answer whenever you want to.

Anonymous said...

Those aren't even my teeth... I just realized that.....