CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Phelps Phan

Well for those of you who are oblivious, Micheal Phelps made history last night. He is the first person to ever earn 8 gold medals in one olympic games. I have never been so excited about swimming. I had to tell myself to calm down. But I love the olympics. They are so much fun to watch. Oh yeah some girl ran 26.2 miles yesterday. She ran for 2 hours and 20 minutes. I have one thing to say for myself. NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE. Just goes to show how talented these people are. I love the olympics. Do you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UH DUH!!!! Phelps rocks. And he beat the other guy by one hundredth of a second!! Yeah. That's how he rols. lol we were watching that girl run and we didn't think she was going to make it! she looked so tired and worn out like she was about to collapse!! Did you see Lolo Jones win the hurdles for the US today? She goes to HPC!!! And she's friends with Steve Ware and Mike Haman. It's pretty cool. So to answer your question, yeah I guess you could say that I love the olympics :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're crazy.

Anonymous said...

Where did earl and larry the turtles go?

carly said...

DER!! dude yea...Lolo Jones made the finals!!! YES!!! hahaha!! and i did see Phelps win that! that was crazy awesome!!! mkay...gotta go watch the mens track and field...LATERS!!

Anonymous said...

It's been like a week since you've posted. You should post some pics or somethin'. srsly