CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

LSU Football

Well There is only 26 Days left until Football season starts. I can't wait to see what is going to happen. Yeah we lost most of our starting line but we could still make something happen. I am more than ready to see Nick Sabin walk back into Tiger Stadium. I can't stand him any more. Well tell me about your football plans. going to any games. I want to hear about it. I will post before and after every game that I can.



!!!GO TIGERS!!!

4 comments:

carly said...

the only game i plan on is...well, the lsu georgia game...and i'll be in my red and black baby!!! yea!!!

Anonymous said...

Shame shame carly. lol this may sound bad but I've never been to a football game!!!! I don't think I'm going to one this year either. :D

Anonymous said...

yeah well we have crappy seats under the concrete overhang, so its pretty hot and the speaker is above us so you can really get that shiver down your spine when the announcer comes on. Oh, and these two fat people use our legs as their back rests. They are fat, and sweaty. SO I will probably be enjoying the games in my Lazy Boy in the comfort of my own home! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking you new header and profile pics lol . They are really good. Who took them and where were you? It looks like the hpc arena. Just a thought, but maybe you should have told some of the bayside students about your blog. Hmmm? lol jk